Join us on 4:30pm - 6:00pm, PST, Nov 18, 2021
Wilfred Spiegelenburg will present a session to introduce the latest status in the YuniKorn community. Don't miss out!! Add this event to your calendar: 📆
Abstract: Apache YuniKorn (Incubating) has released v0.11 earlier this year with a number of new features and improvements like Gang scheduling, REST API enhancements and Kubernetes 1.19 support. In a month, we are planning the major v1.0.0 release with Kubernetes 1.20 & 1.21 support, improved node sorting and numerous small fixes & enhancements! In this meetup, we will deep dive into the implementation of Gang scheduling behind the use of temporary placeholder pods on Kubernetes, significant performance improvement with simplified scheduler core code and a new node sorting algorithm. Please find all the topics for this meetup here.
Past Conference Sessions
- ApacheCon 2021: Next Level Spark on Kubernetes with Apache YuniKorn (Incubating) 👥 Weiwei Yang, Chaoran Yu
- ApacheCon Asia 2021: State Of The Union With Apache Yunikorn (Incubating) - Cloud Native Scheduler For Big Data Usecases 👥 Julia Kinga Marton, Sunil Govindan
- Future of Data Meetup: Apache YuniKorn: Cloud-native Resource Scheduling 👥 Wangda Tan, Wilfred Spiegelenburg
- ApacheCon 2020: Integrate Apache Flink with Cloud Native Ecosystem 👥 Yang Wang, Tao Yang
- Spark+AI Summit 2020: Cloud-Native Spark Scheduling with YuniKorn Scheduler 👥 Gao Li, Weiwei Yang
- Flink Forward 2020: Energize multi-tenant Flink on K8s with YuniKorn 👥 Weiwei Yang, Wilfred Spiegelenburg
Please subscribe to YuniKorn Youtube Channel to get notification about new demos!
- Running YuniKorn on Kubernetes - a 12 minutes Hello-world demo
- YuniKorn configuration hot-refresh introduction
- Yunikorn scheduling and volumes on Kubernetes
- Yunikorn placement rules for applications
- Federated K8s compute pools with YuniKorn
If you are a YuniKorn evangelist, and you have public conference talks, demo recording that related to YuniKorn. Please submit a PR to extend this list!